The pool of submissions that have agreed to be part of this month’s special Top4 selection procedure have all been posted!
To sum up, a BIG THANK YOU to the five people and organizations below who agreed to take part in this special format to end our calendar year here at Awesome Calgary, a first for our chapter:
- Submission 01: Dinosaur Dance Party by Brendan McGuigan
- Submission 02: YYCShows by Cheryl Johnson
- Submission 03: Kmitt by Sunrise Community Link Resource Centre
- Submission 04: The Potluck Pageant by Mark Jeffery
- Submission 05: Girls Gone Wilde by Urban Curvz
To reiterate, we need YOUR help to figure out which four submissions to invite to our final Pitch Night of 2013, so this month, we’re crowdsourcing the Top4 Finalist selection process, which means that YOU get to try being an Awesome Calgary Trustee for a month, and without the financial commitment!
So to sum up:
- We’ll post this round’s submission pool here at awesomecalgary.org on the morning of Monday, November 18 for your perusal.
- You’ll read through all of the submissions and pick (and most importantly, rank) your Top4 favourites, or in other words, the four submissions you’d like to see be invited to pitch at our final Pitch Night of 2013.
- You’ll submit your ranked Top4 picks to us no later than midnight on Saturday, November 30 through an online ballot form to be released alongside the idea submissions on Nov 18.
- We’ll tally up the results and announce the final set of Top4 Finalists for 2013 here on the blog along with our Pitch Night date and venue on the morning of Monday, December 2.
For more information on how this all works (including FAQs), check out our blog announcement.
All eligible submissions can be found here. Make sure to read through them all!
The deadline for voting is midnight on Saturday, November 30 and the online ballot form can be found here.
Which four ideas would you like to see pitch for a $1,000 no-strings-attached micro-grant? Now’s your chance to make your voice heard!